Plumber Lebanon TN
TruCare Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Lebanon provides quality plumbing and exceptional service to our customers in the Lebanon Tennessee Metropolitan area. We work all types of projects including residential, commercial, or industrial, and our types of service include water heaters, toilets, sinks, faucets, sewer, main line and drain cleaning, toilet back ups, bathrooms sinks & bath tubs, garbage disposals, shower drains, floor drains, septic tanks, bio clean maintenance treatments, water lines, water softeners and filtration, backflow testing, frozen pipes, drain repairs, sump pumps, gas lines, repipe, and other home services. We are serving metro Lebanon for all your plumbing needs.We have experience providing to contractors, professional home builders, and do-it-yourself home owners or anyone who needs top quality, reliable plumber in the Lebanon Metro area! Feel free to give us a call at (615) 549-0601.
We can handle any type of plumbing related need including:
- Water Heaters
- Water Lines
- Gas Lines
- Main Lines
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Filtration
- Sump Pumps
Emergency Plumbing Lebanon TNOur team of plumbers will work to provide you with:
- ✓Fast, reliable, and quality service
- ✓Assessments for your plumbing issues
- ✓Service within 24 hours, often on the same day.
24 Hour Plumber
- Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day for any emergency plumbing situation.
- Some of our more popular emergency services include Leaky Faucet Repair, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Water Filtration, Toilet Repair, Shower Repair, Sink Repair, Floor Drain Repair or Leak Detection
- As a homeowner, it’s important to have a friendly, affordable, local plumber to perform necessary plumbing services when they come up.
- We perform plumbing services on any type of residential property including houses, condos, apartments, duplexes, mobile homes, rentals and any property you own.
- We offer commercial plumbing services on any type of property including businesses, restaurants, offices, suites, stores, and any property that needs service.
- Our drain cleaning services can unclog all types of drains from shower drains, toilets, pipes, floor drains, sink drain, bathtub drain, basement drains, sewer drain or any type of drain.
- We have experience using cleaners and equipment, like drain snakes, to clean out the drain and alleviate slow-draining faucets.
- If we cannot repair the drain, then we have equipment to replace the drain and install a new drain to improve water flow.
- A few things to look for to tell if your sewer line may need repair are backups and blockages, sewer gas odor, mold, slow drain, extra green patches of grass, foundation cracks, or indentation in lawn
- If you notice any of these symptoms allow us to checkout your sewer line.
- A leaky pipe is never something you expect when you wake up in the morning.
- Our piping service will repair, replace, or install pipes in your residential or commercial building whether the pipes are in the floor, basement , kitchen, shower, bathroom, sink, tub, toilet, garage, underground, outdoors or wherever the pipes are located.
- Many don’t know the importance of a homes water line. If a broken water line is repaired incorrectly it can cost anywhere from $1500 -$5000 to replace.
- Whether your water line is frozen, leaking, collapsed, cracked or broken we can help
- Our contractors can deal with any type of water line including copper, steel, plastic, metal, PVC, or any type of material.
- If your gas burning appliances begin to leak gas make sure to call a plumber sooner than later.
- A gas leak that is not repaired can cause carbon monoxide poisoning which may symptoms such as headaches and fatigue.
- Whether leak is coming from a stove, fireplace, or another appliance; We provide some of the most affordable gas lines repair and replacement service in the area.
- Plumbing fixtures are essential to making a house feel like a home or adding the right appearance to your store or restaurant.
- We fix, replace and install any plumbing fixture including toilets, faucets, sinks, showers, tubs, garbage disposals or any that you may need.
- Water heater repair, replacement, maintenance or installation of any type of water heater including hot water heater, gas water heater, tankless water heater, electric water heater, conventional water heater, solar water heater or any type of water heater.
- Our water heater contractors specialize in troubleshooting water heater issues from leaking water heaters, replacing elements in water heaters, repair the relief valve in water heaters, fixing a malfunctioned reset button on the water heater to water heater installation.
- The most important part of your water heater is it’s tank, and if broken fixing your water tank is of the utmost importance.
- Your home’s heating system is something that you definitely don’t want to trust to a novice plumber.
- Our contractors work on any type of furnace including: wood furnace, central warm air furnace, electric furnace, steam furnace, pipeless furnace, gas furnace, solar furnace, infrared furnace, oil furnace, forced air furnace, coal furnace, gravity furnace, and gravity furnace.
- Boilers are a heating system to use in your home
- If your boiler isn’t working like it used, give us a call.
- We work on all types of boilers including steam boilers, hot water boilers, electric boilers, solar boilers, central warm air boilers, high pressure boilers, low pressure boilers, gas boilers, oil boilers, hydronic boilers, steel boilers, and more.